Another great picture....
![]()
![]()
I love the Ollie one, where he's doing like a thing for the animal shelter..."YOU WANT THIS DOG?". I about cry laughing when Ollie is on.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Another great picture....
![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
How about when they start Kareoke at the bar, Peter, Quagmire, Joe, and Cleveland, singing the Journey song - Don`t Stop Believing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
The best episode ever, was the one where they have to leave town when Chris goes into witness protection.
Highlights....
Peter becomes the sheriff of the hillbilly town.
The conversation that Peter has with himself as Peter and the Sheriff on two seperate phones.
They're driving around with the rebel flag on the station wagon like the general lee.
Stewie starts playing the banjo in the jug band.
The whole thing with the raccoon in the tv, the refrigerator, the closet, and Lois' shirt.
Brian and Peter getting drunk and trying to slide through the windows of the car. Peter has the window up and Brian knocks himself out and Peter says "Wake up sleepy head.".
The Civil War Survivors.
The pig, Oinky, that's the smartest one in the class.
That's just a great episode.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
O such dulcet tones!
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
What has happened to your significant other????????????
His server at work won't let him post and he has crap connection at home.....I'll tell him you were missing him though...he still gets on here and reads sometimes.
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
If he can read, why don't he post? Just curious. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
The server won't let him post, it will let him view the threads...has to do with the firewall they have
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Bookmarks